Salvesan Mask Sanitiser Spray 100ml
- Specially formulated for use with Versarian Graphene Masks and Face Coverings sold here
- This product is versatile and can be used to sanitise a variety of items and surfaces. It has been successfully tested on different types of face masks. However, we recommend consulting the manufacturer's instructions for any item you are unsure about before using this sanitiser.
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCI) is a powerful weapon in the fight against Covid-19.
- Kills 99.9999% of Bacteria and Viruses within seconds
- Non-irritating on skin and hands
- Alcohol-free, so doesn’t dry or irritate the skin.
- 100% Natural antiseptic
- Eco-friendly, Harmless to Humans, Animals and Food
- Chemical free, non-toxic and all-natural.
- Developed in the UK
- Air travel friendly
- Ideal for any “spray and wipe” environment. As the fastest disinfectant available, Salvesan hypochlorous gets to work immediately, requires no dwell time, kills 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses, including coronaviruses, and is pH balanced so is as gentle as water.
- Recommended use:
- Care Homes
- Dental Surgeries
- Complies with EU 528/2012, approved PT1-5
- Tested to EN standards. BSEN 1276,1656,13704,14204 and 13697
- Biodegradable EU compliant
Instructions for Use
- Wash hands thoroughly
- Either hold of place mask on clean, dry surface
- Hold spray 30cm away and spray once with a light even mist, turn mask over and repeat
- Do not saturate
- Allow to dry for 1hr at room temperature
- Repeat process if required.
- Once full dry, store or wear the mask
Warning and Conditions:
- As with all sanitiser spray, use of this product not does guarantee that the user will not become exposed to any airborne bacteria and/or viral infections.
- However the risk of exposure will be significantly reduced by the use of the product in accordance with the instructions for use.
- Live UK Stock
- Calculated at Checkout