Versarien FFP2 Graphene Protective Reusable Face Mask Pack
PLEASE NOTE THESE MASKS ARE EXPIRED, they expired on 07/2023, please read disclaimer* at bottom of this page for further details.
- Cutting edge use of graphene can offer Antiviral and Antibacterial properties
- Simply use Graphene Sanitising Spray to clean the mask (instructions below) - sold here
- Environmentally friendly - Reusable and comes with sealable carry pouch
- One Size fits all - Adjustable Ear Loops for different sizes
- Developed in the UK
- Maks Measurements When Unfolded: W:13cm / H:13cm
What is Graphene and how is it used in this mask?
- Graphene is a British invention that was awarded a Nobel Prize in 2010
- Graphene is the thinnest, lightest and strongest compound known; consisting of an ultra-thin sheet of graphite atoms. Since its discovery in 2004, it has been used in many progressive applications from DNA sequencing to nanomedicine. The amazing properties of this game-changing material are increasing as scientific research continues.
- Regarded as a “super filter”, Graphene has anti-viral and antibacterial properties combined with filtration capabilities at extremely small particle sizes (0.3 microns). This enhanced protection makes Graphene-based polymer materials leaders in the field and perfect for general use PPE such as Face Masks and Scrubs.
- These masks are enhanced with Polygrene™, this is a graphene polymer made with the world’s only Graphene Council Verified Graphene Product, Nanene™. Nanene™ offers best of class protection against the microscopic particles that cause respiratory illness and the spread of viral infection.
How Can This Mask Prevent Covid-19 Transmission Over a Regular FFP2 Mask?
- A CE certified FFP2 mask will protect the wearer from at least 95% of airborne particles when correctly worn - this mask offers 8x smaller particulate filtering capability of other masks with the same certification.
- Graphene polymer offers enhanced antiviral and antibacterial protection
- Nanene™ offers best of class protection against the microscopic particles that cause respiratory illness and the spread of viral infection and assists to kill the virus
- Protects both ways, both the wearer and others the wearer may come into contact with.
- Article also available - Graphene joins the fight against COVID-19
What does “FFP2 RD” mean?
A mask can be worn for a whole day – carefully sanitised and reused, compared to changing a paper mask every 2-4 hours.
This FFP2 indicates that a filtering half mask (or half respirator) will prevent at least 94% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns in size from passing through it when worn correctly with a proper fit.
The ‘R’ stands for Reusable. This means that when worn and handled with care and cleaned through the recommended care instructions, this mask is certified to be reusable with no loss of filtration.
The ‘D’ stands for ‘Dolomite Clogging’ tested. This is the test method used to determine the usage life of particulate filters such as our FFP2-rated mask. If attained, this is an indicator that additional quality standards have been met, as the breathing resistance is rated highly allowing the mask to be comfortably worn over a long period of time.
Instructions for Use
- A mask can be worn for a whole day – carefully sanitised and reused, compared to changing a paper mask every 2-4 hours.
- Good for the planet and good economics – we all win.
- With careful use one mask will last up 10 cycles of wear and sanitisation without losing efficacy. Please refer to below cleaning instructions.
- The resealable packaging can also be used to store and keep the mask clean when not used.
- Please DO NOT wash in soap and water
Clean hands effectively and dry before handling mask
Hold the mask with the inside facing up. With the disinfectant spray nozzle pointg at the mask, hold the bottle perpendicular 10cm away from the mask, press the nozzle all the way down and release it five times whilst maintaining the distance from the mask at all times. (WARNING: Spraying in one position, too close to the mask or spraying multiple times will lead to over-wetting that may cause the mask to become ineffective).
Turn over the mask and place on a clean, dry surface. Repeat spraying on outside of mask as described in step 2.
Leave mask to air dry naturally for 1 hour at room temperature before storing away.
If the mask was not spraying satisfactorily wait for 1 hour before repeating the cleaning process.
- European standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2
- British Standard BS EN 14683:2019
- Certified CE-marked under the Directive EU 2016-425
- Antibacterial performance is certified according to GB/T 20944.2.2007
- Antiviral is certified to ISO 18184:2014 (E)
- Certified by SGS – the worlds leading certification and verification body
Warning and Conditions:
- As with all protective Protective Face Masks and PPE in general, use of this product not does guarantee that the user will not become exposed to any airborne bacteria and/or viral infections.
- However the risk of exposure will be significantly reduced by the use of the product in accordance with the instructions for use.
Please read this disclaimer ("disclaimer") carefully before using The Face Mask Store website (“website”, "service") operated by The Face Mask Store ("us", 'we", "our").
The content displayed on the website is the intellectual property of The Face Mask Store. You may not reuse, republish, or reprint such content without our written consent.
All information posted is merely for educational and informational purposes. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. Should you decide to act upon any information on this website, you do so at your own risk.
While the information on this website has been verified to the best of our abilities, we cannot guarantee that there are no mistakes or errors.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Expiration and Compliance Notice: The Versarien FFP2 Graphene Protective Reusable Face Mask featuring Nanane™ and Polygrene™ sold through The Face Mask Store have passed their original expiration dates and are no longer certified by CE marking as compliant with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA). Consequently, these products may not meet the same levels of efficacy as certified products, and the discretion to use them lies solely with the purchaser.
Use of Non-CE Compliant Face Masks: The use of expired face masks from The Face Mask Store is strictly at the user’s own discretion and risk. The user must assess the risks and their own needs for personal protection before using these masks. The masks should not be used where CE certification is required or where the use of expired face masks could lead to severe health or safety implications.
No Liability: The Face Mask Store shall not be held liable for any consequences, injuries, or incidents resulting from the use of expired face masks. By purchasing these products, the customer acknowledges the aforementioned conditions and agrees to use the face masks with the understanding of their expired status and without any express or implied guarantees or warranties from The Face Mask Store.
It is the responsibility of the user to assess the suitability of the expired face masks for the intended purpose. The Face Mask Store will not be responsible for any health issues, safety concerns, or liabilities that arise from the use of these face masks.
Acknowledgment of Understanding: By purchasing and using the face masks from The Face Mask Store, you acknowledge that you have read this disclaimer, understand it, and agree to its terms.
If you have any queries regarding anything mentioned in this disclaimer, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This disclaimer was last updated on 02/11/2023.
- Live UK Stock