3M 8835+ FFP3 R D Reusable Dust Mask
The 3M 8835+ mask offers FFP3 protection with 4 point adjustable straps so you can get the perfect fit and a 3M Cool Flow valve to assist with easy breathing and reducing safety glasses fogging up.
It has an EN 149 ‘R’ rating, meaning that the respirator can be used for more than one shift, reducing costs. Please see below section for how to reuse this respirator. Featuring a special Dolomite optional clogging test, which is designed to ensure the respirator function faster to ensure more comfortable breathing. This is perfect respirator for breathing easily in hot and humid environments such as on public transports, in hot weather and in warm factories and industrial workplaces.
- FFP3 Level Protection
- Long Expiry until 2025
- EN 149 ‘R’ rating means the respirator can be used for more than one shift.
- 4 point adjustable headbands help achieve a more secure feel and provide comfort to face, head and neck
- Soft and comfortable inner face seal
- 3M cool flow valve for reduce heat and easier breathing through your shift
- Dolomite-tested helping the user to breath easier.
- Advanced electret filter material gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Conforms to EN149:2001 +A1:2009
- CE Certified
How to reuse this mask ?
The new durable face seal can be wiped clean after use, using a 3M 105 wipe or antibacterial wipe. Do not wash this mask, do not use a washing machine or submerge it in water. Our advice is that this mask can be re-used for several shifts until is become visibly dirty and harder to breath through than when it was first used. At this point please dispose of the mask and use another one.
Regarding how many exact uses is at the sole responsibility of the wearer and/or (if applicable) the health and safety department of your company. We will not be held liable if the mask is non re-used correctly or overused and the mask deteriorates beyond what is recommended.
- In Stock and Shipped within One Business Day from the UK
- Calculated at Checkout