Moldex 3705 Air Seal FFP3 R D Reusable Dust Mask
Featuring Moldex AirWave pleated filter technology to create very low breathing resistance even after hours of prolonged use, a soft foam full face seal and a Ventex-Valve. The Ventex-Valve will open at low exhalation pressure and substantially reduce moisture and heat build up inside the mask. ActivForm adopts to fit to the face, no user adjustments necessary and the DuraMesh robust mesh structure preserves the mask’s shape from distorting.
This mask is EN 149 ‘R’ rated so it is reusable*. The mask can be cleaned, disinfected with Moldex 9981 disinfectant wipes , and used for more than one shift. *Usage time is subject to concentrations and breathing resistance. If breathing resistance becomes excessive dispose of and replace.
Looking to protect your masks? View the Moldex 3994 carry case.
- FFP3 protection
- Reusable (EN 149 'R' rated - see above)
- Ventex Valve
- 6 Year Shelf Life
- Full face seal made of comfortable TPE material which is gentle on the skin
- Activform seal automatically adjusts to different face shapes
- Strong DuraMesh structure
- Clip Strap: Easy on & off; mask can be worn around the neck during breaks
- 100% PVC-Free
- Dolomite tested - giving the user better breathing resistance for longer
- Tested and certified to the standard for PPE EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 0121
- Mask Measurements: W:13cm / H:12cm
- In Stock - Held in UK Warehouse and Shipped within One Business Day
- Calculated at Checkout