Moldex 3408 Air Plus ProValve FFP3 R D Reusable Dust Mask
The Moldex 3408 is a reusable FFP3 dust mask with a incredibly low breathing resistance. Using the patented AirWave Pleated Filter for comfortable breathing and fatigue-free work. The ProValve is Moldex’s innovative built-in valve, reducing condensation from exhaled air, ensuring the mask is comfortable for longer periods. The full face seal made of TPE material which is gentle on the skin.
The DuraMesh strong and durable structure keeps the mask in shape and with the ActivForm no nose clip is required. The adjustable loop strap with a simply clip on and off mechanism means you can wear if round your neck during shifts
EN 149 ‘R’ rated so it is reusable*. The dust mask can be cleaned with Moldex 9981 disinfectant wipes used for more than one shift. *Usage time is subject to concentrations and breathing resistance. If breathing resistance becomes excessive dispose of and replace.
Looking to safeguard your masks? View the Moldex 3994 carry case.
- FFP3 protection
- Reusable (EN 149 'R' rated - see above)
- Pro Valve
- 6 Year Shelf Life
- Full face seal made of comfortable TPE material which is gentle on the skin
- Activform seal automatically adjusts to different face shapes
- Strong DuraMesh structure
- Clip Strap: Easy on & off; mask can be worn around the neck during shifts
- Dolomite tested - better breathing resistance
- Tested and certified to the standard for PPE EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 0121
- Mask Measurements: W:13cm / H:12cm
- In Stock - Held in UK Warehouse and Shipped within One Business Day
- Calculated at Checkout