Showa 370 Floreo Lightweight Gardening Gloves
FREE UK SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT!
BULK DISCOUNT 5+ GLOVES = 10% OFF
These comfortable gardening gloves are the ticket if you are looking to wear an all-rounder to see you through the temperamental British weather. With a ‘second skin’ fit, gardening is made super easy when you have one pair of gloves that hits all the marks like the Showa 370 Floreo does.
- Fits like a second skin
- Excellent grip
- Comfortable all day and excellent breathability
- Very dexterous for everyday gardening tasks
- Unisex gloves available for both men and women
- Available in a range of sizes and colours
- ‘Which? Best Buy’ in Which? Gardening Magazine’s top three gloves
- CE Cat II Certified
- Conforms to EN388 (4121X)
These durable, dry grip gloves are available in 5 coloured designs and have waterproofing capabilities as well as breathability. They truly are the whole package! Plus, the seamless liner and elasticated cuff means that they keep on giving, with all-day relief.
Highlighted as ‘Which? Best Buys’ in the Which? Gardening magazine’s top three gloves, testing highly for comfort, durability, weeding, protection, ease of deadheading, hard physical work and nettle pulling, as well as the intricate work of writing labels and handling small seeds. Available in several attractive colours, the SHOWA Floreo 370 is a lightweight glove with a waterproof nitrile palm which provides excellent grip and Which? reports that it ‘fits like a second skin’ and keeps hands clean.
- Live UK Stock and Dispatched within One Business Day
- Free Delivery
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 5 or above and get 10% off
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount