Omnitex Premium Disposable Blue Nitrile Gloves Powder Free 4.3 mil- Box of 200
Available in boxes of 200, these nitrile gloves are designed to be far stronger than other gloves, while providing higher chemical resistance than vinyl or latex gloves. If your working environment requires higher levels of stress on exam gloves or areas that deal with harsh chemicals or liquid immersion, then these gloves are perfect for you. These gloves are single use only, making them the perfect gloves for industries that require reptitive usage of gloves all day.
- Box of 200 by weight
- Gloves weight 6g
- Glove thickness 4.3mil
- Blue Gloves
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Powder Free
- Excellent tactile sensitivity
- Chemical resistance, Finger Tips Textured
- Latex Free
- Resistant to Bacteria, Fungi and Viruses
- Skin friendly & Food Safe: free from phthalates/ softeners and allergenic latex proteins.
- Ambidextrous: Designed to be used by left-handed and right-handed people with equal ease
- UKCA and CE Category III PPE Compliant (Reg 2016/425)
- Class 1 UKCA Medical Device Compliant
- Meets EN455, EN374 and EN420 standards.
- CE Marked and Certified
- Superior Quality : Conform to AQL 1.5 CE Class 1 Medical grade standard, Tested and Passed According to EN 455-1, -2, -3, -4 and EN 420, EN388 -2EN 374 -2, -3
- Live UK Stock
- Calculated at Checkout