Showa 306 fully Coated latex grip gloves
The Showa 306 Fully Coated Latex Grip Gloves feature a unique hand shape design for superior comfort and a latex coating for good grip and abrasion resistance. Featuring breathable technology, the Showa 306 Gloves are able to reduce perspiration in warm environment while still providing warmth and protection from water in cold, wet conditions.
The Showa 306 Gloves have been tested to EN 388, the European Standard that gauges a gloves resistance to a range of physical threats. Please see the table below for a breakdown of the results.
- Nylon/polyester exterior with 13 gauge lining
- Latex coated outer for exceptional grip and flexibility
- Breathable technology to reduce perspiration
- Water repellent for protection against liquid
- Seamless for optimum comfort
- Ergonomical design to reduce hand fatigue
- Unique SHOWA hand shape design for premium fit
Each size of these gloves will feature a different cuff trim colour. This makes it easy to identify which size you are using at a glance, and improves the speed of size identification for easy selection on site.
APPLICATIONS OF THE SHOWA 306 GLOVES
- Automotive manufacturing
- Highway maintenance
- Railway maintenance
- Wet work
|Glove Size||Circumference of Hand (mm)||Length of Hand (mm)||Minimum Length of Gloves (mm)|
- Live UK Stock and Dispatched within One Business Day
- Free Delivery