TraffiGlove TG6240 Cut Level E Heat-Resistant Gloves
These gloves have superb resistance to abrasion, cuts, tears and punctures, while also being oil and water resistant
The promise a pair of TraffiGlove TG6240 LXT Cut Level E Heat-Resistant Gloves offer is superb adaptability, ensuring they can suit a wide range of industrial applications: from builders and scaffolders to metal fabrication and mechanics.
The flexible design is supported by LXT Technology that intertwines durability and comfort, brilliant for high risk scenarios.
- Price is per pair of gloves
- Conforming to Cut level E under the new EN388:2016 standard
- Hot contact resistance up to 100°C
- Triple wrapped core for extra cut protection and a soft luxurious feel for the wearer
- Designed to last for long periods of time.
- Life Extending Technology makes the TG6240 perfect for high cut risk tasks in wet, dry and oily conditions.
- Features a thumb crotch to further extend the wear life of the glove.
- Certified as carbon neutral.
- Touchscreen compatible
- Conforms to EN 407:2020,
- Conforms to EN388: 2016 and ASTM ANSI
What Does Cut Level E mean?
Cut resistance is measured by the letters A to F, due to a change in the standard in 2016. As the TraffiGlove Gloves achieved a level E, it means that they offer an exceptional level of cut resistance.
- Construction and utility
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Oil and gas
- Mechanical and electrical
- Waste, recycling and local authority
- In Stock - Held in UK Warehouse
- Calculated at Checkout