Airpop Pocket Reusable Face Mask Black - 2 Pack
Certified as a Which? Best Buy Face Mask.
Designed for people on the go with superior fit and feel and filtration. Easy to carry with the pocket case for ultimate portability. Please note that the case is sold separately here
Great fit with a unique cushioned TPU nose seal supports easy positioning.
Ultra-soft, cushioned seal, conforms around the nose and provides a perfect seal. Reduces fogging for people who wear glasses
Ergonomic wing design, wraps around the cheekbone, re-balancing and easing tension on the nose resulting in less pressure on ear lobes.
99.3% particle filtration (PFE) and 99.9% bacterial filtration (BFE) plus fluid resistance.
Exceeds Community face coverings CWA 17553:2020 guidelines
40 hours total wear time before disposal
“It’s superb at filtering particles – 99.9% before washing, and 94% after five washes. And it’s still light and easy to breathe in.” – Which? Face Covering Test, May 2021.
The unique 3D structure creates a canopy of air that keeping the mask off the face for effortless breathability.
Paired with low resistance materials the Light SE Mask delivers unrestricted airflow for easy breathing.
- The outer layer of all AirPop masks is 100% resistant to splashes and droplets of all kinds.
Reinforced, provides strength during wear but also flexible when stored away.
The AirPop pocket mask is designed to work exclusively with the sleek and slim storage case, sold here
Instructions for Use and How to Wash
Each AirPop Pocket Mask, when properly cleaned and maintained, will continue performing at >98% filter efficiency for at least 40 hours of cumulative use.
To achieve this all masks should be cleaned with 70% alcohol for a minimum of 20 seconds and dried naturally >24 hours.
Or alternatively, AirPop masks can also be hand washed with soap at 30°C and dried naturally >24 hours.
Airpop masks can also be machine washed on a delicate wash at 40°C on 45 minute cycle with mild detergent for up to 10 times and in our own tests, filtration continues to exceed >70% efficiency
Certification & Approvals
- BSI Kite Mark Approved AFNOR Spec s76-001 Version 1.10 - 28th April 2020
- Bacterial Filtration ASTM F2102-19 Particle Filtration ASTM F2299/F2299M-03
- CEN CWA 17553:2020 Compliant EU Community "barrier" mask guidelines
- Skin Friendly Standards: DIN EN ISO 10993-5: 2009-10
- The materials used in all AirPop Masks are tested to DIN ISO 10993-5 2009-10 by an independent lab and are certified as hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and skin-friendly. Al tests conducted by Hohenstein Institute
- Splash Resistant - Test Method- ASTM F1862 / F1862M-17 (80mm Hg). All tests conducted by SGS Laboratories.
- 99.3% Filtration Efficiency of 0.3um particles (PFE) Test Method - ASTM F2299 / F2299M-03
- 99.9% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Test Method - ASTM F2101-19
- This mask is not a medical device within the scope of Directive 93/42/CEE or Regulation EU/2017/745 (surgical masks) nor is it personal protective equipment in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425
Within the UK
Fast & Free UK Shipping available, you will receive your item within 2 - 3 business days.
All orders are shipped from our UK warehouse in Somerset.
Outside of UK
Items sent outside of the UK are sent via a fully tracked and signed service, items usually reach the destination as per following estimates:
Delivery to European Union addresses within 7 days, however please allow up to 14 days before contacting us.
Delivery to USA addresses within 10 days, however please allow up to 14 days before contacting us.
All orders are eligible for a 30 day money back guarantee.
Please email email@example.com and we will issue you a return authorisation code.
You can then send them back to us in their original condition for a full refund.