AB Mask Reusable Antibacterial Face Mask Pack with 5 Replacement Filters
- Comes with 6 Replacement Filters Total*- Allowing for an additional 240 hours of use.
- Antibacterial fabric protected by Sterileyes®
- Breathable soft fabric
- Enviromentally friendly - Resuable and comes with sealable carry pouch
- One Size fits all - Adjustable Ear Loops for different sizes
- Washable & Reusable environmentally friendly
- 7 layer protection with replaceable 5 layered bespoke particle filter.
- Filter up to 95% of non-oily, airborne particles.
- CE Certified
- *1 filter included with the mask and 5 replacements
4th Place in Which? Review of Best Reusable Face Masks HERE
- Scored 71%
- This AB two-layer mask (with five-layer disposable filter) scored highly in our filtration tests, capturing nearly 100% of the particles that came into contact with it. It did less well on breathability, though, and the disposable filter means it’s less sustainable than a fully cloth mask
- Our testers found it really comfortable and easy to adjust, and it scored joint-highest for people who wear glasses.
- Glasses-compatible 5/5
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE & PRECAUTIONS
- TO USE - Insert the filter between the two layers of fabric on the AB Mask. Use the ear loops to place the mask onto the face, ensuring the filter covers the nose and mouth area. Press the nose bridge to the shape of your nose and adjust the ear loops for a snug, comfortable fit and to hold securely in place.
- TO REMOVE - Use the ear loops, avoid touching the front of the mask and keep in the AB Mask storage bag provided. Wash hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand gel.
- FILTERS - The filter provides 40 hours of non-oily, particle filtration. The filter must be replaced on reaching the maximum usage as it will no longer be effective. Used filters should be disposed of through general household waste. After disposal, wash hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand gel. Do not exceed 40 hours usage before replacing the filter. Additional filters sold separately.
- CLEAN - Wash the AB Mask and storage bag at least once a week. Remove the filter, if used for less than 40 hours it can be reinserted into your mask after cleaning, otherwise, dispose of the filter as instructed and insert a new filter into the mask after cleaning. Always wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol based gel after touching used filters. Hand wash the mask and bag at 40 degrees Celsius/104 degrees Fahrenheit using household laundry detergent. Allow to dry flat or lightly tumble dry. Once dry, insert the filter and keep the AB Mask in the storage bag provided. The Sterileyes® antibacterial fabric will remain effective for the lifetime of the product. To ensure continued antibacterial effectiveness, replace the AB Mask after one year. If the mask shows any signs of damage or deterioration prior to this, dispose of the mask in general household waste and replace.
- The AB Mask does not guarantee immunity against infectious diseases as there are many ways for these to be contracted, however, the Antibacterial AB Mask will reduce the bacterial load on the mask and reduce the impact on the environment when compared to disposable masks. It is a non-surgical, non-sterile, face mask for use by the general public in non-healthcare settings. This product is not intended for use as a respirator or in such clinical settings where the risk level of infection through fluids or inhalation exposure is high. The mask has not been tested to other standards for particulate filtration, liquid barrier protection, or infection prevention. This mask has not been tested for effectiveness against COVID-19 virus. Each mask is intended for use by one person only and must not be shared.
Within the UK
To qualify for Free UK Shipping, simply spend over £10.
Orders over £50 receive Fast & Free UK Shipping, you will receive your item within 2 - 3 business days
Orders under £50 receive Free Shipping, you will receive your item within 3 - 5 business days.
All orders are shipped from our UK warehouse in Somerset and sent via Royal Mail.
Within the EU
Orders are sent fully tracked with DHL Netherlands. All custom fees and taxes are pre-paid at checkout, so you won't receive any unexpected charges on delivery.
Delivery to European Union addresses within 7 days, however please allow up to 14 days before contacting us.
Outside of EU
Items are sent via UPS on a fully tracked service, orders should be received within 10 days, however please allow up to 14 days before contacting us.
Please see full shipping details here
You may return unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, please see full details here
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01749 938 160 if you have any questions.