3M 6075 Formaldehyde A1 Gas Filters
These filters are for use or protection when working with solvents and formaldehyde such as chemical processing, plastic production, fibreboard manufacturing, healthcare and laboratory work.
3M Formaldehyde/Organic Vapour Filter 6075 is part of the 3M 6000 series of gas/vapour cartridges. These are used in with a wide range of 3M full-face and half-face masks. They offer respiratory protection against organic vapours and formaldehyde and are easy to click into place thanks to the bayonet connection.
PLEASE NOTE: Gas/vapour cartridges do not filter particulates. If there is exposure to particulates, including mists, use a combination of filters for protection. For example: fit the 3M Particulate Filters 5925 (P2) or 3M Particulate Filters 5935 (P3) and the 3M Filter Retainer 501 over the gas/vapour cartridge to provide combined protection against dusts, mists and fumes as well as the rated gas/vapour.
- Available as 1 Pair, 2 Pairs, Box of 4 Pairs
- 3M high performance activated carbon for effective filtration
- 3M Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M Half Face Respirators 6000/6500QL/7500 Series and Full Face Respirators 6000 Series
- These filters are for use or protection when working with solvents and formaldehyde
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- EN 14387 A1 + Formaldehyde
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 2797
- Live UK Stock
- Calculated at Checkout