3M 2138 P3 Nuisance Odour Particulate Filters
These protect against fine dusts and oil/water based mists. In addition, the filters offer relief from nuisance level organic vapours and acid gases. They’re versatile enough to use across a wide range of 3M reusable half and full-face masks. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your facepiece, their flexibility means they fit comfortably under welding shields. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily using the 3M™ Bayonet Filter Attachment System, and they can be used with any 3M™ Reusable Facepiece with a bayonet-style connection.
Suitable for use with the following respirators - 3M™ Reusable Respirators featuring the Bayonet filter connection system:
- 3M™ Reusable Full Facepiece 6000 Series
- 3M™ Reusable Half Facepiece 7500 Series
- 3M™ Reusable Half Facepiece 6500 QL Series
- 3M™ Reusable Halfpiece 6000 Series.
- Individually sealed to ensure hygienic storage prior to use
- Protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit 3M™ Bayonet Connection: Flexible system for connection to 3M half and full facepiece
- The Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Organic Vapor, 10 x TLV and organic vapours/acid gas below TLV, Solid and liquid particles. Plus ozone protection, Acid Gas, Solid and liquid particles
- DOSH SIRIM Approved
- EN Classification 143:2000 P3 R*
- Complies with European standards - CE Mark 2797
*Please note the 3M 2138 filters conform to EN143, therefore they will handle nuisance levels of xylene, acidic gas and residual amounts of hydrocarbon. However, it will deal with some but not all alcohols and it will be unable to filter the odourless gases present in the exhaust emissions such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and oxides of nitrogen.
- Live UK Stock
- Calculated at Checkout