Easimask FSM18 FFP3 Unvalved Cup Shape Face Mask - MRI Safe
Available for purchase today - Easimask FSM18 Custom-Fit FFP3 respirator masks.
Your respirator must be appropriate and suitable when tight-fitting, single-use RPE is required. Adequate in the sense that it provides an adequate level of protection against the threats in the environment, and suitable in the sense that it fits the person correctly.
The leading face-seal technology and ergonomic pre-formed design of the Custom-Fit FFP3 Easimask respirator provide a pass rate of 100% on both the Qualitative and Quantitative Fit Testing procedures, respectively.
- FFP3 Protection
- MRI Safe - This mask has no ferromagnetic components and there are no detectable forces near or inside a 1.5T or 3T MRI scanner bore - full report here
- Consistent fit thanks to the preformed nose bridge 360° inner seal created a secure fit, so it always fits perfectly. Non-latex and non-metal hypoallergenic
- Strong and durable shape - The extra room around the mouth and nose means greater comfort, especially in hot and humid conditions, thanks to trigid shell.
- Adjustable strap that may be altered to fit a broad variety of head sizes and shapes.
- Latex, fibreglass and metal free, making them perfect for use in any medical or healthcare facility.
- Clogging tests on dolomite "D" showed increased resistance to breathing for extended periods of time.
- Type IIR splash resistance against light splashes
- Individually sealed for hygienically storage
- Expiry 11/2026
We review the Easimask FSM18 and explain how it is a safe choice for an MRI, X-ray or CT Scan.
- Independently certified in compliance with ISO 22609:2004 for Type IIR splash resistance BS EN 14683:2019.
- EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
- CE Certified Notified Body 2797
- Live UK Stock and Dispatched within One Business Day
- Calculated at Checkout