Airpop Light SE Reusable Face Mask White- 4 Pack
Engineered for long-wearing comfort on a wide range of faces, exceptional fitted filtration and unparalleled breathability, with a fully tested skin friendly design.
Great fit with a unique cushioned TPU nose seal supports easy positioning.
Ultra-soft, cushioned seal, conforms around the nose and provides a perfect seal. Reduces fogging for people who wear glasses
Ergonomic wing design, wraps around the cheekbone, re-balancing and easing tension on the nose resulting in less pressure on ear lobes.
Adjustable ear loops delivers a custom fit for every face and a comfortable feel.
99.3% particle filtration (PFE) and 99.9% bacterial filtration (BFE) plus fluid resistance.
Exceeds Community face coverings CWA 17553:2020 guidelines
40 hours total wear time before disposal
The unique 3D structure creates a canopy of air that keeping the mask off the face for effortless breathability.
Paired with low resistance materials the Light SE Mask delivers unrestricted airflow for easy breathing.
- The outer layer of all AirPop masks is 100% resistant to splashes and droplets of all kinds.
Instructions for Use and How to Wash
Each AirPop Light SE, when properly cleaned and maintained, will continue performing at >98% filter efficiency for at least 40 hours of cumulative use.
To achieve this all masks should be cleaned with 70% alcohol for a minimum of 20 seconds and dried naturally >24 hours.
Or alternatively, AirPop masks can also be hand washed with soap at 30°C and dried naturally >24 hours.
Airpop Light SE masks can also be machine washed on a delicate wash at 40°C on 45 minute cycle with mild detergent for up to 10 times and in our own tests, filtration continues to exceed >70% efficiency
Certification & Approvals
- BSI Kite Mark Approved AFNOR Spec s76-001 Version 1.10 - 28th April 2020
- Bacterial Filtration ASTM F2102-19 Particle Filtration ASTM F2299/F2299M-03
- CEN CWA 17553:2020 Compliant EU Community "barrier" mask guidelines
- Skin Friendly Standards: DIN EN ISO 10993-5: 2009-10
- The materials used in all AirPop Masks are tested to DIN ISO 10993-5 2009-10 by an independent lab and are certified as hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and skin-friendly. Al tests conducted by Hohenstein Institute
- Splash Resistant - Test Method- ASTM F1862 / F1862M-17 (80mm Hg). All tests conducted by SGS Laboratories.
- 99.3% Filtration Efficiency of 0.3um particles (PFE) Test Method - ASTM F2299 / F2299M-03
- 99.9% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Test Method - ASTM F2101-19
- This mask is not a medical device within the scope of Directive 93/42/CEE or Regulation EU/2017/745 (surgical masks) nor is it personal protective equipment in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425
- Live UK Stock
- Calculated at Checkout