Airpop Light SE Reusable Face Mask White- 4 Pack
Engineered for long-wearing comfort on a wide range of faces, exceptional fitted filtration and unparalleled breathability, with a fully tested skin friendly design.
Great fit with a unique cushioned TPU nose seal supports easy positioning.
Ultra-soft, cushioned seal, conforms around the nose and provides a perfect seal. Reduces fogging for people who wear glasses
Ergonomic wing design, wraps around the cheekbone, re-balancing and easing tension on the nose resulting in less pressure on ear lobes.
Adjustable ear loops delivers a custom fit for every face and a comfortable feel.
99.3% particle filtration (PFE) and 99.9% bacterial filtration (BFE) plus fluid resistance.
Exceeds Community face coverings CWA 17553:2020 guidelines
40 hours total wear time before disposal
The unique 3D structure creates a canopy of air that keeping the mask off the face for effortless breathability.
Paired with low resistance materials the Light SE Mask delivers unrestricted airflow for easy breathing.
- The outer layer of all AirPop masks is 100% resistant to splashes and droplets of all kinds.
Instructions for Use and How to Wash
Each AirPop Light SE, when properly cleaned and maintained, will continue performing at >98% filter efficiency for at least 40 hours of cumulative use.
To achieve this all masks should be cleaned with 70% alcohol for a minimum of 20 seconds and dried naturally >24 hours.
Or alternatively, AirPop masks can also be hand washed with soap at 30°C and dried naturally >24 hours.
Airpop Light SE masks can also be machine washed on a delicate wash at 40°C on 45 minute cycle with mild detergent for up to 10 times and in our own tests, filtration continues to exceed >70% efficiency
Certification & Approvals
- BSI Kite Mark Approved AFNOR Spec s76-001 Version 1.10 - 28th April 2020
- Bacterial Filtration ASTM F2102-19 Particle Filtration ASTM F2299/F2299M-03
- CEN CWA 17553:2020 Compliant EU Community "barrier" mask guidelines
- Skin Friendly Standards: DIN EN ISO 10993-5: 2009-10
- The materials used in all AirPop Masks are tested to DIN ISO 10993-5 2009-10 by an independent lab and are certified as hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and skin-friendly. Al tests conducted by Hohenstein Institute
- Splash Resistant - Test Method- ASTM F1862 / F1862M-17 (80mm Hg). All tests conducted by SGS Laboratories.
- 99.3% Filtration Efficiency of 0.3um particles (PFE) Test Method - ASTM F2299 / F2299M-03
- 99.9% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Test Method - ASTM F2101-19
- This mask is not a medical device within the scope of Directive 93/42/CEE or Regulation EU/2017/745 (surgical masks) nor is it personal protective equipment in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425
Within the UK
Fast & Free UK Shipping available, you will receive your item within 2 - 3 business days.
All orders are shipped from our UK warehouse in Somerset.
Outside of UK
Items sent outside of the UK are sent via a fully tracked and signed service, items usually reach the destination as per following estimates:
Delivery to European Union addresses within 7 days, however please allow up to 14 days before contacting us.
Delivery to USA addresses within 10 days, however please allow up to 14 days before contacting us.
All orders are eligible for a 30 day money back guarantee.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a return authorisation code.
You can then send them back to us in their original condition for a full refund.