3M Aura 1883+ FFP3 Type IIR Shrouded Valve Respirator Mask (Box of 8)
- Stock held in our UK warehouse
- Sealed Retail Box of 8 x 3M 1883SV+ masks
- All masks individually factory sealed to ensure hygienic storage prior to use
- FFP3 Level Protection (N99 NIOSH Standard Equivalent)
- Long Expiry until 2026
- Shrouded Valve Design - The shrouded 3M Cool Flow Valve removes heat build-up and provides a cooler and more comfortable experience, whilst still maintaining compliance with the requirements of EN 14683:2005
- Flat Folded design with innovative 3 panel design that fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes.
- A sculpted nose panel for improved compatibility with eyewear
- Large soft nose foam and evenly tensioned straps that pressure for a comfortable and secure fit
- An innovative chin tab for ease of adjustment on the face
- EN Classification 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP3 NR D
- Also conforms to EN 14683:2005 classification: Type IIR, for use as a surgical mask and medical product
- Assigned protection factor (APF): 20
3M Product Video
Within the UK
To qualify for Free UK Shipping, simply spend over £10.
Orders over £50 receive Fast & Free UK Shipping, you will receive your item within 2 - 3 business days
Orders under £50 receive Free Shipping, you will receive your item within 3 - 5 business days.
All orders are shipped from our UK warehouse in Somerset and sent via Royal Mail.
Within the EU
Orders are sent fully tracked with DHL Netherlands. All custom fees and taxes are pre-paid at checkout, so you won't receive any unexpected charges on delivery.
Delivery to European Union addresses within 7 days, however please allow up to 14 days before contacting us.
Outside of EU
Items are sent via UPS on a fully tracked service, orders should be received within 10 days, however please allow up to 14 days before contacting us.
Please see full shipping details here
You may return unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, please see full details here
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01749 938 160 if you have any questions.