Freedom1 FFP2 Graphene Protective Reusable Face Mask Pack - featuring Nanane™ and Polygrene™
(3 Masks plus 100ml Sanitiser Spray)
- Contains -3 x Masks and 1 x 100ml Sanitiser Spray
- Certified as Antiviral and Antibacterial
- Simply use Graphene Sanitising Spray to clean the mask (instructions below) - sold here
- Enviromentally friendly - Reusable and comes with sealable carry pouch
- One Size fits all - Adjustable Ear Loops for different sizes
- Developed in the UK
- Certified to meet FFP2 Protection Levels - EU EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2
- CE Certified 0598
What is Graphene and how is it used in this mask?
- Graphene is a British invention that was awarded a Nobel Prize in 2010
- Graphene is the thinnest, lightest and strongest compound known; consisting of an ultra-thin sheet of graphite atoms. Since its discovery in 2004, it has been used in many progressive applications from DNA sequencing to nanomedicine. The amazing properties of this game-changing material are increasing as scientific research continues.
- Regarded as a “super filter”, Graphene has anti-viral and antibacterial properties combined with filtration capabilities at extremely small particle sizes (0.3 microns). This enhanced protection makes Graphene-based polymer materials leaders in the field and perfect for general use PPE such as Face Masks and Scrubs.
- The Freedom1 masks are enhanced with Polygrene™, this is a graphene polymer made with the world’s only Graphene Council Verified Graphene Product, Nanene™. Nanene™ offers best of class protection against the microscopic particles that cause respiratory illness and the spread of viral infection.
How Can This Mask Prevent Covid-19 Transmission Over a Regular FFP2 Mask?
- A CE certified FFP2 mask will protect the wearer from at least 95% of airborne particles when correctly worn - this mask offers 8x smaller particulate filtering capability of other masks with the same certification
- Graphene polymer offers enhanced antiviral and antibacterial protection
- Certified as both antiviral and antibacterial
- Nanene™ offers best of class protection against the microscopic particles that cause respiratory illness and the spread of viral infection and assists to kill the virus
- Protects both ways, both the wearer and others the wearer may come into contact with.
- Article also available - Graphene joins the fight against COVID-19
Instructions for Use
- A Freedom 1 mask can be worn for a whole day – carefully sanitised and reused, compared to changing a paper mask every 2-4 hours.
- Good for the planet and good economics – we all win.
- With careful use one Freedom1 mask will last up 10 cycles of wear and sanitisation without losing efficacy. Please refer to below cleaning instructions.
- The resealable packaging can also be used to store and keep the mask clean when not used.
- Please DO NOT wash in soap and water
Clean hands effectively and dry before handling mask
Hold the mask with the inside facing up. With the disinfectant spray nozzle pointg at the mask, hold the bottle perpendicular 10cm away from the mask, press the nozzle all the way down and release it five times whilst maintaining the distance from the mask at all times. (WARNING: Spraying in one position, too close to the mask or spraying multiple times will lead to over-wetting that may cause the mask to become ineffective).
Turn over the mask and place on a clean, dry surface. Repeat spraying on outside of mask as described in step 2.
Leave mask to air dry naturally for 1 hour at room temperature before storing away.
If the mask was not spraying satisfactorily wait for 1 hour before repeating the cleaning process.
- European standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2
- British Standard BS EN 14683:2019
- Certified CE-marked under the Directive EU 2016-425
- Antibacterial performance is certified according to GB/T 20944.2.2007
- Antiviral is certified to ISO 18184:2014 (E)
- Certified by SGS – the worlds leading certification and verification body
Warning and Conditions:
- As with all protective Protective Face Masks and PPE in general, use of this product not does guarantee that the user will not become exposed to any airborne bacteria and/or viral infections.
- However the risk of exposure will be significantly reduced by the use of the product in accordance with the instructions for use.
Within the UK
Fast & Free UK Shipping available, you will receive your item within 2 - 3 business days.
All orders are shipped from our UK warehouse in Somerset.
Outside of UK
Items sent outside of the UK are sent via a fully tracked and signed service, items usually reach the destination as per following estimates:
Delivery to European Union addresses within 7 days, however please allow up to 14 days before contacting us.
Delivery to USA addresses within 10 days, however please allow up to 14 days before contacting us.
All orders are eligible for a 30 day money back guarantee.
Please email email@example.com and we will issue you a return authorisation code.
You can then send them back to us in their original condition for a full refund.